Thu, Oct 07 | Online Event
Equip Your Teen for Post-High School Success! (6:30pm)
Join Stephanie as she shares her tools for successfully equipping your teen to build a post-graduation pathway they are excited about!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Oct 07, 6:30 PM – 7:15 PM
About the Event
Join Stephanie for a 45-minute workshop-style discussion designed to equip you to help your teen build a post-graduation pathway they are excited about!
Topics will include:
- An understanding of how our culture came to put such an emphasis on sending every student to college, even if it's not the best fit.
- Parent-focused insight into the benefits and drawbacks of the five major pathways available to high school students after graduation: community colleges, trade schools and apprentice programs, the military, gap seasons, and four-year colleges (including collegiate athletics).
- Healthy strategies and specific open-ended questions to use in conversations with your teen about their future
- Get answers to YOUR questions!
- October 7 Webinar$39$390$0